.005 [[ Voice ]]
Apr. 4th, 2010 02:15 pm...Myhrta has been so sick recently. My gift of the Naaru hasn't seemed to help, nor the herbal remedies that I tried.
[There's real concern in her voice, and the playfulness is gone for the time being. The draenei sighs softly, and a soothing murmur can be heard, as if she's perhaps talking to Myhrta]
My own abilities have not been able to help...nor her own remedies. She does not talk to me, either.
If anyone who knows of illness and cures could come and assist...please, I would be quite thankful for the help.
[There's real concern in her voice, and the playfulness is gone for the time being. The draenei sighs softly, and a soothing murmur can be heard, as if she's perhaps talking to Myhrta]
My own abilities have not been able to help...nor her own remedies. She does not talk to me, either.
If anyone who knows of illness and cures could come and assist...please, I would be quite thankful for the help.
[Audio]
Date: 2010-04-04 11:44 pm (UTC)[Audio]
Date: 2010-04-05 03:05 pm (UTC)[Audio]
Date: 2010-04-05 03:54 pm (UTC)[Audio]
Date: 2010-04-05 03:56 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-04-05 01:14 am (UTC)How is she ill?
no subject
Date: 2010-04-05 03:06 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-04-06 05:05 am (UTC)...Duibhin is acting the same way.
no subject
Date: 2010-04-06 05:57 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-04-06 08:20 pm (UTC)[Audio]
Date: 2010-04-05 03:32 pm (UTC)Maybe it's an elf sickness thing?
[Audio]
Date: 2010-04-05 03:35 pm (UTC)[And there is a drawn, soft sharpness to her voice.]
The Night Elves and...the Sindorei are different races. What effects one will not necessarily effect the other, as with all species, myself included.
This is...simply strange. And I do not like it.
[Audio]
Date: 2010-04-05 03:40 pm (UTC)[Audio]
Date: 2010-04-05 03:42 pm (UTC)...But I do not know why.
[Audio]
Date: 2010-04-05 03:46 pm (UTC)I dunno if there are poisonous animals around here though... Or why anyone would poison 'em in other ways.
Re: [Audio]
Date: 2010-04-05 03:49 pm (UTC)[action]
Date: 2010-04-05 06:43 pm (UTC)[action]
Date: 2010-04-06 05:57 pm (UTC)